A few reasons why Whitetail Adrenaline will only hunt public lands...
- It's incredibly streamline to just arrive at a new hunting location give it a whirl and roll on to the next piece without ever having to talk to anyone.
- In the heavier hunted states like Wisconsin it can be tougher hunting. What we found was that at least during the gun season we did have to actually trek a long way back into places. Although this is not a rule by any means it seemed to be the case most of the time during the wisconsin gun season.
- States like Iowa, Kansas, The Dakotas, and so on have much less pressure than states like Mi, Wi, and
Mn, which means often times a more successful experience.
- Hunting All Public Land throws more variables into the mix. You have fun and may not shoot the world's largest buck, but the next time you step into the woods you're a better hunter because of the way you hunt, not by the size of what you shot last time or what products you use.
- While stomping various public hunting grounds if we ran into someone else, no problem, we just went to a new place. Hunting private on the other hand there's a sense of ownership and possesiveness "this is my spot" syndrome that often can go along with it. Quite frankly we don't even want to deal with it. We'd rather wish the guy the best of luck and go on our way. Now don't get us wrong, even on public you may run into a fella with the disease mentioned above, however it then probably isn't the place you want to hunt anyway.
- As a person learns to embrace the variables that come with hunting Public Land their success will greatly increase with minimal time invested. The individual who limits himself to hunting only public will within a few years see all of the advantages that come with it. There's millions of acres to hunt and plenty of giant deer on those acres. The key is to develope an aggresive style of hunting that works for you and above all know when to move on.
- The #1 and almost only rule we have is: Do not become emotionally attached to any piece of property because it will kill your success in the end. Time = Emotional Attachment. Be mobile and when the hunting is tough keep your head high and have fun because your success will come. Good Luck!!
- We hope you all experience the success we've had while hunting public lands along with the freedom, and pure enjoyment of the most rugged, adventurous style of hunting a person can experience.